29. Xiaoran Wei, Junchao Yu, Lei Ding, Jingtian Hu, Wei Jiang*. Effect of oxide nanoparticles on the morphology and fluidity of phospholipid membranes and the role of hydrogen bonds. Journal of Environmental Sciences, in press. DOI: 10.1016/j.jes.2017.02.011
28. Mengmeng Zhang, Xiaoran Wei, Lei Ding, Jingtian Hu, Wei Jiang*. Adhesion of CdTe quantum dots on model membranes and internalization into RBL-2H3 cells. Environmental Pollution, 2017, 225, 419-427.
27. Xuezhi Yang, Qi Wang, Xiaolei Qu, Wei Jiang*. Bound and Unbound Humic Acids Perform Different Roles in the Aggregation and Deposition of Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 586, 738-745.
26. Wei Jiang*, Qi Wang, Xiaolei Qu, Lixin Wang, Xiaoran Wei, Dongqiang Zhu, Kun Yang. Effects of charge and surface defects of multi-walled carbon nanotubes on the disruption of model cell membranes. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 574, 771–780.
25. Lixin Wang, Xuezhi Yang, Qi Wang, Yuxuan Zeng, Lei Ding, Wei Jiang*. Effects of ionic strength and temperature on the aggregation and deposition of multi-walled carbon nanotubes. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2017, 51, 248-255.
24. Sha Peng, Zheng Tang, Wei Jiang, Di Wua, Song Hong, Baoshan Xing. Mechanism and performance for adsorption of 2-chlorophenol onto zeolite with surfactant by one-step process from aqueous phase. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 581-582, 550-558.
23. Xiaoran Wei, Xiaolei Qu, Lei Ding, Jingtian Hu, Wei Jiang*. Role of bovine serum albumin and humic acid in the interaction between SiO2 nanoparticles and model cell membranes. Environmental Pollution, 2016, 219, 1-8.
22. Qiuhua Zhou, LixinWang, Zhaoyu Cao, Xuehua Zhou, Fan Yang, Pingqing Fu, ZhenhuaWang, Jingtian Hu, Lei Ding*, Wei Jiang*. Dispersion of atmospheric fine particulate matters in simulated lung fluid and their effects on model cell membranes. Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 542, 36-43.
21. Xiaoran Wei, Wei Jiang*, Junchao Yu, Lei Ding, Jingtian Hu, Guibin Jiang. Effects of SiO2 nanoparticles on phospholipid membrane integrity and fluidity. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2015, 217–224.
20. Fanbao Hu, Yongfeng Lin, Ru Chen, Lei Ding, Wei Jiang*. Effects of humic acid and bovine serum albumin on the agglomeration and sedimentation of oxide nanoparticles. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A, 2014, 15, 643-652.
19. Qingzhu Zhang, Rui Gao, Fei Xu, Qin Zhou, Guibin Jiang, Tao Wang, Jianmin Chen, Jingtian Hu, Wei Jiang, Wenxing Wang. Role of water molecule in the gas-phase formation process of nitrated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in the atmosphere: A computational study. Environmental Science & Technology, 2014, 48, 5051−5057.
18. Wei Jiang, Jitao Lv, Lei Luo, Kun Yang, Yongfeng Lin, Fanbao Hu, Jing Zhang, Shuzhen Zhang. Arsenate and cadmium co-adsorption and co-precipitation on goethite. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2013, 262, 55-63.
17. Wei Jiang, Saikat Ghosh, Lei Song, Richard Vachet, Baoshan Xing. Effect of Al2O3 nanoparticles on bacterial membrane amphiphilic biomolecules. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013, 102, 292-299.
16. Wenhao Wu, Wei Jiang, Weidie Zhang, Daohui Lin, and Kun Yang. Influence of functional groups on desorption of organic compounds from carbon nanotubes into water: Insight into desorption hysteresis. Environmental Science & Technology, 2013, 47, 8373−8382
15. Kun Yang, Zili Yi, Qingfeng Jing, Renliang Yue, Wei Jiang, Daohui Lin. Sonication assisted dispersion of carbon nanotubes in the aqueous solution of the anionic surfactant SDBS: The role of sonication energy. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2013, 58, 2082-2090.
14. Amelia-Elena Rotaru, Wei Jiang, Kai Finster, Troels Skrydstrup, Rikke Louise Meyer. Non-enzymatic palladium recovery on microbial and synthetic surfaces. Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2012, 109, 1889-1897.
13. Wenhao Wu, Wei Jiang, Wenxiang Xia, Kun Yang, Baoshan Xing. Influence of pH and surface oxygen-containing groups on multiwalled carbon nanotubes on the transformation and adsorption of 1-naphthol. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 2012, 374, 226-231.
12. Lei Song, Kun Yang, Wei Jiang, Peng Du, Baoshan Xing. Adsorption of bovine serum albumin on nano and bulk oxide particles in deionized water. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2012, 94, 341-346.
11. Saikat Ghosh, Wei Jiang, Julian D. McClements, Baoshan Xing. Colloidal stability of magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles: Influence of natural organic matter and synthetic polyelectrolytes. Langmuir 2011, 27, 8036-8043.
10. Wei Jiang, Kun Yang, Richard W. Vachet, Baoshan Xing. Interaction between oxide nanoparticles and biomolecules of bacterial cell envelope as examined by Infrared Spectrascopy. Langmuir 2010, 26, 18071-18077.
9. Kun Yang, Wenhao Wu, Qingfeng Jing, Wei Jiang, Baoshan Xing. Competitive adsorption of naphthalene with 2,4-dichlorophenol and 4-chloroaniline on multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Environmental Science & Technology 2010, 44, 3021-3027.
8. Wei Jiang, Hamid Mashayekhi, Baoshan Xing. Bacterial toxicity comparison between nano- and micro-scaled oxide particles. Environmental Pollution 2009, 157, 1619-1625. (Times cited: 327, ESI Top 1% Highly Cited Article)
7. Wei Li, Shuzhen Zhang, Wei Jiang, Xiaoquan Shan. Effect of phosphate on the adsorption of Cu and Cd on natural hematite. Chemosphere 2006, 1235-1241.
6. Lei Luo, Shuzhen Zhang, Xiaoquan Shan, Wei Jiang, Yongguan Zhu, Tao Liu, Yaning Xie, Ronald G. McLaren. Arsenate sorption on two Chinese red soils evaluated with macroscopic measurements and extended X-ray absorption fine-structure spectroscopy. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 2006, 25, 3118-3124.
5. Wei Jiang, Shuzhen Zhang, Xiaoquan Shan, Muhua Feng, Yongguan Zhu, Ronald G. McLaren. Adsorption of arsenate on soils. Part 1: Laboratory batch experiments using 16 Chinese soils with different physiochemical properties. Environmental Pollution 2005, 138, 278-284.
4. Wei Jiang, Shuzhen Zhang, Xiaoquan Shan, Muhua Feng, Yongguan Zhu, Ronald G. McLaren. Adsorption of arsenate on soils. Part 2: Modeling the relationship between adsorption capacity and soil physiochemical properties using 16 Chinese soils. Environmental Pollution 2005, 138, 285-289.
3. Jiangning Chen, Hongxia Yu, Ying Liu, Wei Jiang, Jie Jiang, Junfeng Zhang, Zichun Hua. Ecotoxicological evaluation of 4-aminobiphenyl using a test battery. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2004, 58, 104-109.
2. Hongling Liu, Hongxia Yu, Wei Jiang, Xiaorong Wang, Shujie Shi, Lin Zhu. Preliminary study on zebrafish embryo-toxicity of benzidine congeners. Asian Journal of Ecotoxicolog 2007, 2(1), 37-42, (in Chinese)
1. Yuqiang Tao, Wei Jiang, Chungang Yuan, Shuzhen Zhang. Effects of oxalate on the release of arsenic from arsenic-contaminated soils. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae 2005, 25(9), (in Chinese).